« Home | Pan Seared Rib Eye »

Mojitos

1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 bunch mint, stems removed, plus additional for garnish
juice from 6-8 limes
1/2 to 1/3 of a 750 millileter bottle of rum
1 liter of club soda

In a small saucepan bring sugar, water, and mint to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved completely. Set aside to cool; strain into a pitcher.

Squeeze the limes into a pitcher; add as much rum as desired. Chill.

Prior to serving, stir in club soda. Serve over ice; garnish with additional mint.

*As tempting as it may be, don't drink the whole pitcher!

There's a fancy bar in State College that serves these... I can't affored them, but I love 'em. And they knock me on my ass. Thanks for the recipe.

No problem. These were awesome.

Tell me please, how not to drink the whole pitcher?

Heh, don't ask me!

Post a Comment

Your Hot Hostesses

  • I'm Jenny G
  • From York, Pennsylvania, United States
  • This is the blog of an obsessive-compulsive pop culture addict in her mid 20s with a penchant for gay man music, brain-rotting television shows, and margaritas.
My profile

Previous posts