« Home | Chicken Florentine Style » | Mojitos » | Pan Seared Rib Eye »

Guacamole

I prefer to make my own food because then I know what's in it. You can buy a plastic container of guac, but why would you do that when it's so easy to make on your own?

2 avocados
1 lime
1 clove garlic
1 small onion
fresh cilantro

Cut avocados in half; scoop insides into a bowl. Squeeze juice of lime over avocado for flavor and to prevent browning. Chop garlic clove and add to mixture. Add about 1 tablespoon chopped onion. Chop cilantro (add as much or as little as you want) and add. Mash until desired consistency.

That sounds good! I think I might make that for a get together we're having in September.

Post a Comment

Your Hot Hostesses

  • I'm Jenny G
  • From York, Pennsylvania, United States
  • This is the blog of an obsessive-compulsive pop culture addict in her mid 20s with a penchant for gay man music, brain-rotting television shows, and margaritas.
My profile